Dog handlers love the new Magnum Y Pole as it is designed to be more versatile and capable for large dogs. What sets the new larger Y pole apart is the wider mouth makes a more forgiving contact area for the dog. It is therefore easier to use and provides less chance of a large dog slipping past the longer forks.
Another benefit of the Magnum Y pole is that it can be used to more easily hold and gently move or direct dogs from the lower waist area. This is because a dog that is currently being restrained from the neck area, often needs to be turned/rotated or just more control given to the rear end area. This Y pole makes the job much easier.
The Y pole is a humane tool to gently control an animal. It allows practitioners to perform simple hands-on procedures such as; Injecting vaccinations, antibiotics, or anesthesia; partial physical examinations and minor treatment of wounds; additional physical restraint if the animal must be moved or handled in a more extensive manner.
Y pole features:
- Constructed from thick walled aluminum tube for extra durability.
- Neoprene easy grip handle which helps prevent slipping.
- Soft cushion at the Y end which causes less trauma to the animal.
- Excellent bite protection underneath the cushion at the Y end to prevent animals from breaking teeth and to prevent damage to the Y pole.
- Extendable from 31" to 50".